Updated: August 14, 2023
Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of an organization like RCG Logistics LLC.
Our Principal Activities Are:
• Auto Transportation
• Car Shipping
• Freight Shipping and Logistical Services
Organization Name: RCG Logistics LLC
Address: 9300 Tech Center Dr, Suite 190, Sacramento, CA 95826
Controller: Aleksandr Marinov
Web Sites(s): https://www.rcgauto.com
The Services and Links of Our Website:
- Our website enables our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
- Our website includes links to third party web service providers that may not comply with terms here mentioned. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of any other company, its websites, or its products and/or services. These linked websites or offerings have separate and independent privacy policies, which we recommend you read carefully.
Automatic Collection of Information
- We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
- RCG Logistics is the sole owner of the all of the information that is collected on our site. We do not sell, rent or share any of the information with other companies or individuals in ways that would violate these terms.
- RCG Logistics collects First and Last Names, Email Addresses and Telephone Number for the purpose of providing a transportation quote.
Deletion and Visitor Choice
- We will delete any and all data that we have about you at your request.
Confidentiality / Security
- This website takes every precaution to protect our user’s information. When users submit sensitive information via website or through email, the information is protected. All credit card numbers are processed via third party by the Authorize.Net gateway. SSL encryption is used to make sure that sensitive information and especially credit card numbers are protected and secured.
Use and Sharing of Personal Data
- We only have access to data that you voluntarily provide us with via email or through submittal of a quote. We will use this information only to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We only share personal data with other parties in the following situations:
- to fulfill your request, e.g. to get a transportation quote; and
- with our affiliates and in connection with a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our ownership interests and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process or in the event of bankruptcy, insolvency, or dissolution.
Name of designation person: Alex Marinov
9300 Tech Center Dr., Suite 190
Government Agency Supervision
Designation of the agency FMCSA
If you are not satisfied with our response to your concern please contact us. This information is subject to change without notice.
In addition to any rights which you may have at law, we provide you with the option of using the following third party dispute resolution services subject to the conditions specified:
- Better Business Bureau ( http://www.bbb.org )
- FMCSA ( http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov )
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website. Your consent applies to the following domains: www.rcgauto.com.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.