Auto Auctions Logistics
Fast, Affordable & Always Reliable Car Shipping , Transport Cars from Auto Auctions in Record Time
We understand car dealer’s priorities when you’re purchasing from wholesale auto auctions, and at RCG we have almost two decades of working with dealerships and auctions such as Manheim, Adesa, Copart, and IAAI.
Work with a company that understands the auction business and specializes in full-service automotive logistics. We can provide a fully customized solution to meet your needs and competitive pricing.
- Contract Rates for Large Volume Buyers
- 10,000+ Approved Carriers
- Client Portal with GPS Tracking
- Photos and Detailed Inspection Reports
- Guaranteed Delivery Dates
Why Choose RCG Logistics
Our logistics experts go beyond arranging car transportation, we provide logistic solutions that increase your profitability with our guaranteed SLAs, reduced claims & latest software to manage vehicle shipping.
RCG is the first company to build a 2-way integration with AutoIMS and has a full in-house, U.S. based development team to quickly build and enhance APIs for our client’s customer portals. Minimizing disruptions to your operations.
TRANSPARENCY & REPORTING
We go beyond car shipping by offering transparent and real-time order status capabilities and web updates on each assignment request. Allowing our customers to review, report and manage assets.
EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
Our staff of more than 125 logistics experts, combined with our network of carriers, guarantee us to be one of the fastest, most detail-focused, and efficient companies in the industry. We worked hard to be consistent and transparent in our communication and meet estimated delivery times..
Experience the RCG Assurance
RCG Shipping Services
this is hide master
this is show master
Our team takes pride in covering every aspect of the auto transport process all in one place. Our goal is to take the stress and hassle out of hauling your vehicle to its destination . . .
Our team takes pride in covering every aspect of the auto transport process all in one place. Our goal is to take the stress and hassle out of hauling your vehicle to its destination.
But we go one step further than simple auto shipping. We handle the logistics of the entire move, which is why commercial organizations and major car dealerships choose us to address their transportation needs.
All you need to do is to use our instant shipping calculator to get a quote, get in touch with an RCG expert, and you’ll be able to choose from a selection of five-star shipping contractors who will compete for your business.
Select the carrier you feel is right for you, and you’ll be well on your way to relocating your car to its new home.
RCG Shipping Rates
this is hide master2
this is show master2
We believe in providing customized shipping rates where possible because there are many factors involved in determining cost . . .
We believe in providing customized shipping rates where possible because there are many factors involved in determining cost.
For our customers who are on a budget, here are few tips of cross country vehicle transport:
- Choose open vehicle transport
- Be flexible with your pickup/delivery dates
- Transport a smaller vehicle
- Longer distances mean a lower cost per mile
- Do your research and never select the first shipping company you see
The simplest way to get the most competitive price for ship a car across country services is working with an a RCG customer service agent. Our team will then work with our network of vetted carriers and vendors to get you the best price for the best possible service.
RCG Shipping Insurance
this is hide master3
this is show master3
RCG Logistics has all of necessary licenses and insurance to have your vehicle delivered safely. We even have contingent cargo insurance to provide additional protection . . .
RCG Logistics has all of necessary licenses and insurance to have your vehicle delivered safely. We even have contingent cargo insurance to provide additional protection to our customers for the high value shipments.
- MC#: 507860 Licensed Freight Broker
- Contingent Cargo Insurance for $100,000 in addition to the primary cargo
When shipping your car it is important to make sure that the carrier has a current insurance policy with adequate coverage. Car shipping insurance policy are often broadly written with many exclusions.
Transport from Auction Check List
To transport a car from auction you will need:
- Gate Pass: Document required to pick up a car at Manheim after-hours from the guard shack
- Buyer #: Required for both IAAI & Copart
- Stock/Lot #: Inventory number for the vehicle being picked up
- VIN #: The full 17 digits or at the last 6 is required for verification
Handling inspections and damages:
- Prior to Pickup: Upon request the driver can perform a visual inspection for specific items.
- During Transport: Damaged vehicles can be covered and loose parts tied.
- Stock/Lot #: Inventory number for the vehicle being picked up.
- On Delivery: To unload a non-running vehicle make arrangements for a fork lift or tow-truck.