RV & Travel Trailer Transport Services
Sometimes it’s necessary to have your RV or travel trailer professionally transported to your destination. At RCG we’ve transported hundreds and regardless of class, size, weight, condition we can provide a transport solutions to meet your needs.
We ship Class A, B, C RVs .
If you’re ready or just looking for how much RV & Travel Trailer shipping could cost you, please start with a quote now.
How are RVs Transported
- Flatbed services: RCG has a network of flatbed trailers that can load your RV and provide door-to-door transport.
- Tow-away services: RCG can also provide tow-away service. We’ll arrange to have your RV, camper trailer towed with the proper class carrier and equipment to ensure safety and realiability
- Drive-away services: If your RV is drivable, we can arrange for your RV to be driven to your destination. All drivers are required to complete a thorough onboarding process which includes specialty training and review workflows for different vehicle type and portfolio approvals.
Why Choose RCG Logistics?
Your First Choice in
Whether you’re a first-time customer or a returning client, you’ll receive the same level of high-quality customer care. Since 2005, our door-to-door transport services have been built on referrals from happy customers.
The Best Service in
With over two decades of experience, we know how to safely and reliably transport RVs, camper trailers, and even mobile homes. Our drivers are rigorously monitored and audited to meet license, authority, and insurance requirements
Nobody likes unpleasant surprises. That’s why we’re upfront with our car shipping terms and prices, and we’ll stay in contact with you as your car is transported.
A Strong Team of
There’s a reason we have such high retention rates on our team: our experienced employees care about their work. In fact, our delivery estimates are the best in the business because our dispatchers have top-notch training.
Experience the RCG Assurance
RCG Shipping Services
Our team takes pride in covering every aspect of the auto transport process all in one place. Our goal is to take the stress and hassle out of hauling your vehicle to its destination . . .
Our team takes pride in covering every aspect of the auto transport process all in one place. Our goal is to take the stress and hassle out of hauling your vehicle to its destination.
But we go one step further than simple auto shipping. We handle the logistics of the entire move, which is why commercial organizations and major car dealerships choose us to address their transportation needs.
All you need to do is to use our instant shipping calculator to get a quote, get in touch with an RCG expert, and you’ll be able to choose from a selection of five-star shipping contractors who will compete for your business.
Select the carrier you feel is right for you, and you’ll be well on your way to relocating your car to its new home.
RCG Shipping Rates
We believe in providing customized shipping rates where possible because there are many factors involved in determining cost . . .
We believe in providing customized shipping rates where possible because there are many factors involved in determining cost.
For our customers who are on a budget, here are few tips of cross country vehicle transport:
- Choose open vehicle transport
- Be flexible with your pickup/delivery dates
- Transport a smaller vehicle
- Longer distances mean a lower cost per mile
- Do your research and never select the first shipping company you see
The simplest way to get the most competitive price for ship a car across country services is working with an a RCG customer service agent. Our team will then work with our network of vetted carriers and vendors to get you the best price for the best possible service.
RCG Shipping Insurance
RCG Logistics has all of necessary licenses and insurance to have your vehicle delivered safely. We even have contingent cargo insurance to provide additional protection . . .
RCG Logistics has all of necessary licenses and insurance to have your vehicle delivered safely. We even have contingent cargo insurance to provide additional protection to our customers for the high value shipments.
- MC#: 507860 Licensed Freight Broker
- Contingent Cargo Insurance for $100,000 in addition to the primary cargo
When shipping your car it is important to make sure that the carrier has a current insurance policy with adequate coverage. Car shipping insurance policy are often broadly written with many exclusions.