Door to Door Auto Transport
Auto transport shouldn’t be a hassle. With over two decades of experience, RCG Logistics makes it simple to ship your car nationwide.
We work with your schedule. Our expedited pickup and delivery services will keep you updated throughout the transportation process. We also provide a money-back guarantee.
We keep things straightforward: you pay with a credit card, and you’ll know the total cost ahead of time. No deposits. No cancellation fees.
If you’re ready or just looking for how much door-to-door auto transport could cost you, please start with a quote now.
5 Things to Know
About Car Shipping
Tips to ensure you have a successful car shipping.
There are many factors that can affect your car shipping and some can be avoided by understanding a few things you can do to ensure a positive experience.
Understand the Plan
Vehicle shipping companies may have different practices they like to follow. Before you agree to a particular service, you should make sure you understand all the relevant details:
- When and where the car will be picked up.
- How long to expect the transit time to be.
- Which services are included in the price.
- Are there any additional fees?
- Will you be using an open or enclosed trailers?
Inspect the Vehicle
The more you disclose, the easier and smoother it will be to get an accurate quote and ship your car without delays. It is better to know if these things are likely to be an issue prior to the move.
- Check if the car starts or if it’s movable.
- Inspect for any damages, scratches or missing parts inside and outside.
- Does it require key service?
- Decide if you want to have any mechanical issues sorted prior to your move.
Remove Personal Items
It can be really tempting to save on shipping by loading the car full of personal items. This is not only an unsafe choice, but an impractical one.
- The industry standard for shipping of cars sets a 400-pound limit for anything inside the cabin or trunk.
- Carriers keep these limits to keep your vehicle safe during transport and drivers may refuse to load your car otherwise.
- Remove any valuable belonging to prevent theft. Your car may be parked in a lot for several days or when driver is resting at a truck stop.
Aim for Safe Transport
The ultimate goal for shipping a car is for it to arrive safely. Disasters in transit can quickly become costly, therefore individuals who are moving should take precautions to ensure the move goes smoothly.
- We suggest draining the gas tank to 1/8 to 1/4 in the tank to reduce weight and risk of catching fire.
- Secure any moveable objects in vehicles that can move and cause damage during transport.
- Remove any flammable or explosive items.
Get Multiple Quotes
Understanding if you’re working with a broker, owner operator or full service logistic company can affect price and services available. It is worth keeping in mind that cheaper may not necessarily be best.
- Confirm that the company is fully insured, registered with the Department of Transportation, and licensed for this type of work.
- Check reviews and ratings.
- Car shipping prices can also vary by season, services offered, and type of transport.
We Care About Your Car
Our mission is to deliver cars safely and efficiently. Whether you’re shipping the
family van or looking into non-running vehicle shipping, we treat every car as if
it was our own
- We protect your car with stellar insurance. Our contingent cargo insurance coverage protects your vehicle from the moment we pick it up to the moment we deliver it to your door. Learn more about our car shipping insurance.
- We’re picky with our drivers. Only experienced, licensed, and insured drivers make the cut. Communication is a key part of successful car shipping, which is why we work closely with our network of over 35,000 providers.
- Quality control is a big deal. The driver will provide you with a detailed inspection report upon pickup and delivery. That way, you know for sure that your car is in good hands.
Why Choose RCG Logistics?
Your First Choice in
Whether you’re a first-time customer or a returning client, you’ll receive the same level of high-quality customer care. Since 2005, our door-to-door transport services have been built on referrals from happy customers.
The Best Service in
From the moment you get your quote to the moment your car is dropped off, we’ll take special care to accommodate your needs. That’s the RCG Auto way
Nobody likes unpleasant surprises. That’s why we’re upfront with our car shipping terms and prices, and we’ll stay in contact with you as your car is transported.
A Strong Team of
There’s a reason we have such high retention rates on our team: our experienced employees care about their work. In fact, our delivery estimates are the best in the business because our dispatchers have top-notch training.
Experience the RCG Assurance
RCG Shipping Services
this is hide master
this is show master
Our team takes pride in covering every aspect of the auto transport process all in one place. Our goal is to take the stress and hassle out of hauling your vehicle to its destination . . .
Our team takes pride in covering every aspect of the auto transport process all in one place. Our goal is to take the stress and hassle out of hauling your vehicle to its destination.
But we go one step further than simple auto shipping. We handle the logistics of the entire move, which is why commercial organizations and major car dealerships choose us to address their transportation needs.
All you need to do is to use our instant shipping calculator to get a quote, get in touch with an RCG expert, and you’ll be able to choose from a selection of five-star shipping contractors who will compete for your business.
Select the carrier you feel is right for you, and you’ll be well on your way to relocating your car to its new home.
RCG Shipping Rates
this is hide master2
this is show master2
We believe in providing customized shipping rates where possible because there are many factors involved in determining cost . . .
We believe in providing customized shipping rates where possible because there are many factors involved in determining cost.
For our customers who are on a budget, here are few tips of cross country vehicle transport:
- Choose open vehicle transport
- Be flexible with your pickup/delivery dates
- Transport a smaller vehicle
- Longer distances mean a lower cost per mile
- Do your research and never select the first shipping company you see
The simplest way to get the most competitive price for ship a car across country services is working with an a RCG customer service agent. Our team will then work with our network of vetted carriers and vendors to get you the best price for the best possible service.
RCG Shipping Insurance
this is hide master3
this is show master3
RCG Logistics has all of necessary licenses and insurance to have your vehicle delivered safely. We even have contingent cargo insurance to provide additional protection . . .
RCG Logistics has all of necessary licenses and insurance to have your vehicle delivered safely. We even have contingent cargo insurance to provide additional protection to our customers for the high value shipments.
- MC#: 507860 Licensed Freight Broker
- Contingent Cargo Insurance for $100,000 in addition to the primary cargo
When shipping your car it is important to make sure that the carrier has a current insurance policy with adequate coverage. Car shipping insurance policy are often broadly written with many exclusions.