*Please note- this is not a remote position*
Do you want to work for a company that will reward you for your hard work? RCG Logistics is the fastest growing company in Sacramento (Inc Magazine) and we are looking for self-driven employees who enjoy working hard and looking to start an exciting new career. In the past 22 months we have gone from 12 employees to about 90 and our business has tripled in the past few months.
RCG Logistics, a leader in the end-to-end automotive logistics industry, is looking for motivated people who are passionate about a long-term career path and who can creatively drive performance and team driven customer service.
This is an hourly position which offers access to company-subsidized health and dental care after a probationary period.
Dedicated and highly motivated problem solver who enjoys new challenges, doesn’t miss details, feels comfortable communicating by phone and email, and wants to be a long-term partner with our company. We are looking for a person with the right personality to be a great cultural fit with our high energy team!
Role and Responsibilities
• Perform compliance and operational reviews of our vendor network and dispatch teams
• Intake, process, and upload vendor insurance & on boarding packet data.
• Provide internal customer service to operations while minimizing company risk exposure
• Assist in the development of transformational projects that provide for continuous improvement across operation business needs.
• Serve as key point of contact for clients, vendors and team helping to build mutually beneficial relationships with RCG Logistics’ valued client partners.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• High school diploma or GED required
• Associate’s degree or higher, in business related field, preferred
• Minimum 12 months experience in dispatch or office experience preferred.
• Previous dispatch and customer service skills in freight, logistic, and/or any automotive related industries is a plus.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills are necessary
• Strong writing ability
• Moderate experience with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
• Effective organizational and communication skills
• Ability to complete projects
• Auto-finance, dispatch, or vendor management experience preferred
• Proven research capabilities are a plus
Job Type: Full Time
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. RCG Logistics complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
The position may, in the course of normal duties, require lifting items weighing less than 50 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time