Pay range: $18.00 – 22.00 /hour with promotional opportunities based on performance
What Do We Do?
RCG Auto Logistics works with financial institutions, remarketing companies, and consumers to provide reliable vehicle shipping with an emphasis on speed, safety, and compliance. We are a dependable partner to help deal with all challenges of a modern supply chain. As a non-asset based carrier, we leverage our highly trained employees to take advantage of latest technology in freight management to deliver excellent results. With a highly qualified network of 8,000+ carriers we have the market reach and economy of scale not available to smaller logistics providers which fuels our incredible growth
Who We Are
Do you want to work for a company that will reward you for your hard work? RCG Logistics is rapidly growing, and we are looking for self-driven employees who enjoy working hard and looking to start an exciting new career in the past two years we have gone from 19 employees to 90+. As we continue to grow, we are committed to promoting internally for new management positions.
Come experience a fun, positive work environment! We recognize our staff and reward them for their hard work.
Under the supervision of the Chief Compliance Officer, the Vendor Coordinator is responsible for the onboarding, oversight and management of vendor authorizations and claims.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure vendors operate under compliance guidelines and regulations.
- Assist with client and vendor damage claims.
- Develop and grow effective relationships with clients, vendors, and internal business partners.
- Serve as key point of contact for clients, vendors and team helping to build mutually beneficial relationships.
- Assist in the learning development of transformational projects that provide for continuous improvement across operation business needs.
- Support management and additional business initiatives as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate degree or higher, in business related field, preferred
- 2 years dispatch and/or customer service experience in freight, logistic, call center and/or similar automotive related industries is preferred
- Knowledge of DOT (Department of Transportation) regulations preferred.
- Strong writing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- High level of multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets skills are preferred.
Climate controlled office environment, sitting for extended periods of time, working on computer, with dual screens, typing, and answering phones.
RCG Logistics LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RCG Logistics LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
RCG Logistics LLC. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of RCG Logistics LLC.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.