*Please note- this is not a remote position*
Do you want to work for a company that will reward you for your hard work? RCG Logistics is the fastest growing company in Sacramento (Inc Magazine) and we are looking for self-driven employees who enjoy working hard and looking to start an exciting new career. In the past 22 months we have gone from 12 employees to about 90 and our business has tripled in the past few months.
The Software Project Manager position plays a vital role in building custom in-house enterprise software and a variety of IT projects at RCG Logistics. The individual must have excellent knowledge of software development processes, working with JIRA or similar software, and ability to write functional requirements.
You will be responsible for bridging the gap between software developers and the business units to create requirements, perform quality assurance and enable stakeholders to leverage business data in ERP to generate reports, build custom workflows and marketing initiatives.
Reports to: Director of Logistics Technology.
Guide internal users and external B2B customers through the implementation of custom Transportation Management Software (TMS) using agile methodology.
Work with UI/UX designers and Product Owners (PO) to make detailed designs, architecture and process artifacts. Implement an established deployment plan, prioritize backlog and create tickets.
Requirement gathering, salesforce (ERP) configuration, testing, training, and post deployment support.
- Work with clients and end-users to gather, understand, and define business requirements and document in Confluence.
- Develop user stories to support the design and development of TMS solutions.
- Work collaboratively with developers to design a solution that will meet business requirements and fulfill user stories.
- Collaborate with in-house developers to test (QA) and verify that solutions will meet the business requirement.
- Participate in key meetings. Including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end-user training.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ Years in Project Management with Enterprise Software
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other relevant ERP Software
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, JIRA, Teams.
- Proven ability to leverage analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-Oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up with the business, its needs and technologies.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment.