Pay is based on experience, with promotional opportunities based on performance.
What Do We Do?
RCG Auto Logistics works with financial institutions, remarketing companies, and consumers to provide reliable vehicle shipping with an emphasis on speed, safety, and compliance. We are a dependable partner to help deal with all challenges of a modern supply chain. As a non-asset-based carrier, we leverage our highly trained employees to take advantage of latest technology in freight management to deliver excellent results. With a highly qualified network of 8,000+ carriers we have the market reach and economy of scale not available to smaller logistics providers which fuels our incredible growth
Who We Are
Do you want to work for a company that will reward you for your hard work? RCG Logistics is rapidly growing, and we are looking for self-driven employees who enjoy working hard and looking to start an exciting new career in the past two years we have gone from 5 employees to 60+. As we continue to grow, we are committed to promoting internally for new management positions.
Come experience a fun, positive work environment! We recognize our staff and reward them for their hard work.
Under the supervision of the Associate Project Manager, the Claims Representative is responsible for processing and assisting in claim resolution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers consistent service quality throughout the claim life cycle, including but not limited to prompt contact, explaining the process, setting expectations, on-going communication, follows-through and meeting commitments to achieve optimal outcome on every file. Fulfills specific service commitments made to certain accounts,
- Recognizes and requests appropriate inspection type based on the details of the loss and coordinates the appraisal process. Maintains oversight of the repair process and ensures appropriate expense handling.
- Refers claims beyond authority as appropriate based on exposure and established guidelines. Recognizes and forwards appropriate files to subject matter experts
- Negotiation and resolution: determine settlement amounts based upon appraisal estimate, negotiates and conveys claim settlements within authority limits to insureds and claimants.
- Answer moderately complex telephone inquiries, screen, or transfer calls to appropriate party.
- Update and maintain records which may include databases or other computer records.
- May process information of a confidential or technical nature.
- May facilitate communication between office staff, vendors, or members/customers.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
- Assist with client and vendor damage claims.
- Develop and grow effective relationships with clients, vendors, and internal business partners.
- Support management and additional business initiatives as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate degree or higher, in business related field, preferred
- 2 years claims and/or customer service experience in freight, logistic, call center and/or similar automotive related industries is preferred.
- 2 years experience in vehicle repair, claims estimates, and repair sourcing
- Sound administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Proficient in excel/google sheets
- Detail orientated
- Decision making skills
- Background in negotiations (Not required)
- Comfortable with being on the phone in escalated situations
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Analytical thinking skills
- Time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Climate controlled office environment, sitting for extended periods of time, working on computer, with dual screens, typing, and answering phones.
RCG Logistics LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RCG Logistics LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
RCG Logistics LLC. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of RCG Logistics LLC.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.