When getting your vehicle ready to be transported we advise the following:
- Keep the gas level between 1/8 to 1/4 tank to minimize weight.
- Make sure that everything attached to the vehicle is secure and won’t cause damage to the vehicle or nearby vehicles.
- Remove all items, including any valuables and personal documents from the car.
- Wash the vehicle prior to shipping to help the driver make a proper inspection for any existing dings, dents or scratches.
- Check for leaks as driver may refuse to load cars that leak excessive oil or fluids.
- Take high quality photos (including odometer) and videos in case of a damage dispute.
- Have an extra copy of a key just in case.
Most vehicle transports go smoothly and following these steps can certainly contribute to a positive experience for the customer and the driver.