Website RCG Logistics LLC
RCG Logistics, a leader in the end-to-end automotive logistics industry, is looking for motivated and customer service driven experts who are passionate about a long-term career path and who can creatively drive performance and team driven customer service.
This is a salaried position with inclusion in the RCG ICP plan which provides monthly bonus opportunities based upon individual and team achievements. Additionally, this position offers access to company-subsidized health and dental care after a probationary period.
Role and Responsibilities
· Manage day-to-day operations.
· Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
· Motivate team members.
· Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
· Discover training needs and provide coaching.
· Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve issues or conflicts.
· Responsible for meeting or exceeding transaction, profitability, customer service and Service Level Agreement targets.
· Develop and grow effective relationships with clients, vendors and internal business partners.
· Manage 3rd party vendor relationships including transaction pricing, compliance and escalated issues.
· After-hours and weekend operations support.
· Subject Matter Expert in all operational processes and proficient in assigned areas of responsibility.
· Stabilize new and at-risk portfolios within 60-90 days of receiving the portfolio and successfully transition the portfolio to a Logistics coordinator.
· Assist in the development of transformational projects that provide for continuous improvement across operation business needs.
· Support management and additional business initiatives as assigned.
· Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High school diploma or GED required,
· Associate degree or higher is preferred.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, over-time, holidays, nights and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
· Five years experience in dispatch and, or customer service in freight, logistic, and or any automotive related industries is preferred
· Knowledge of DOT (Department of Transportation) regulations is preferred.
· High level of multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Strong writing and word processing skills
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
Job Type: Full Time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
RCG Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity. RCG Logistics complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.