Do you want to work for a company that will reward you for your hard work? RCG Logistics is the fastest growing company in Sacramento (Inc Magazine) and we are looking for self-driven employees who enjoy working hard and looking to start an exciting new career. In the past 22 months we have gone from 12 employees to about 90 and our business has tripled in the past few months. We have promoted 5 of our associates into leadership positions over the past 5 months!
RCG Logistics, a leader in the end-to-end automotive logistics industry, is looking for motivated and customer service driven experts who are passionate about a long-term career path and who can creatively drive performance and team driven customer service.
This is an hourly position with possible inclusion in the RCG ICP plan which provides monthly bonus opportunities based upon individual and team achievements. Additionally, this position offers access to company-subsidized health and dental care after a probationary period.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding transaction, profitability, customer service and Service Level Agreement targets.
- Negotiate 3rd party vendors, portfolio SLAs and transaction costs.
- Ensure vendors operate under compliant guidelines, SLAs and efficient routes.
- Provide forecasts and analysis related to transportation cost center.
- Develop and grow effective relationships with clients, vendors and internal business partners.
- Assist in the development of transformational projects that provide for continuous improvement across operation business needs.
- Serve as key point of contact for clients, vendors and team helping to build mutually beneficial relationships.
- Support management and additional business initiatives as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Associate’s degree or higher, in business related field, preferred.
- Two year’s experience in dispatch and/or customer service in freight, logistic, and/or similar automotive related industries is preferred.
- Knowledge of DOT (Department of Transportation) regulations is preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- High level of multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong writing and word processing skills
- Moderate experience with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
Job Type: Full Time All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
RCG Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity. RCG Logistics complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
The position may, in the course of normal duties, require lifting items weighing less than 50 pounds.
As part of a fast-paced work environment, Logistics Coordinators may be required to handle responsibilities not listed in this document, as needed