*Please note- this is not a remote position*
Do you want to work for a company that will reward you for your hard work? RCG Logistics is rapidly growing and we are looking for self-driven employees who enjoy working hard and looking to start an exciting new career. In the past 22 months we have gone from 12 employees to almost 90 and our business has tripled in the past few months.
Come experience a fun, positive work environment! If you like coffee and donuts, this is your place! We recognize our staff and reward them for their hard work.
WHAT DO WE DO?
RCG Auto Logistics works with relocation companies, auctions, captive finance companies and dealers to deliver reliable vehicle shipping options with an emphasis on faster lead times, safe and insured car shipping. We ship inoperable and oversized equipment as well as truck loads or individual units. We are a dependable partner to help deal with all challenges of a modern supply chain. As a non-asset based carrier, we leverage our highly trained employees to take advantage of latest technology in freight management to deliver excellent results. With a highly qualified network of 6,000+ carriers we have the market reach and economy of scale not available to smaller logistics providers. We service a broad range of customers in industries such as: new & used car dealers, auctions, auto remarketers, financial institutions and forwarders.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Under the supervision of the Chief Compliance Officer, the Associate Project Manager is responsible for maintaining and increasing service-level agreement (SLA) adherence for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and monitor SLA performance to each assigned portfolio(s).
- Responsible for creating initiatives to increase effectiveness in SLA performance
- Oversee and manage client and vendor onboarding/contracts.
- Manage company documentation, processes, policies and procedures
- Designing and building new reports
- Manage assigned company projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in office/reporting environments
- Ability to communicate to multiple teams in effective manner
- Supervisory Experience
- Strong reporting requirements, including spreadsheets and data analytics
- Effective Communication Skills
- Office and Google Suite expert knowledge
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to in summary form to executive management.
- Project Management Experience and knowledge of project management tools.