|Days of Free Storage||5||4||unlimited||10|
|Forklift to Load||yes||yes||no||varies|
|Loading Gate Fee||$30||$35||N/A||$0|
|Hours of Operation||M-F: 8-5pm||M-F: 8-5pm||24/7||M-S: 8-8pm|
To transport a car from auction you will need:
- Gate Pass: Document required to pick up a car at Manheim after-hours from the guard shack
- Buyer #: Required for both IAAI & Copart
- Stock/Lot #: Inventory number for the vehicle being picked up
- VIN #: The full 17 digits or at the last 6 is required for verification
Handling inspections and damages:
- Prior to Pickup:Upon request the driver can perform a visual inspection for specific items.
- During Transport:Damaged vehicles can be covered and loose parts tied.
- On Delivery: To unload a non-running vehicle make arrangements for a fork lift or tow-truck.
Manheim Auction Dealer’s auction for wholesale vehicles. Not open the general public, used by financing companies & car manufacturers for remarketing.
QCSA An umbrella of independent auction houses, Salvage Direct and Crashed Toys, specialize in the sale of cars and trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, RVs, boats, personal watercraft & other vehicles.